sTART UP PACKETs - info & forms
Start Up Packets for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Welcome to Salem 2018-2019 - general welcome and introduction letter
- PTA Membership Form (for parents) - can be used for individual or family memberships (for teachers)
- School Directory Information form - typically printed in late August and distributed to all PTA members in early September. Please click here and fill out the form to have your information included in the directory.The directory is a valuable resource allowing parents and students to connect with each other regarding classroom activities, sports, social events and clubs.
- School Messenger Notification System - stay informed
- PTA Volunteer Opportunity form - tell us how you would like to be involved in our school community and any special talents/interests you would like to share.
- PTA Fundraiser Information form - a list and simple description of PTA methods for generating income for our working budget
- Salem Middle School Contributing Stores - you can give without giving. Details about companies offering to help our school earn funds when parents make everyday purchases at their business.
- Fundraising Card Link form - link up your merchant rewards cards to benefit Salem Middle School (Harris Teeter, Food Lion, Kroger and Target)
- Newsletter Signup Form - sign up for the weekly email for parents via the SMS listserv (typically 1 email per week)
- Photograph / Video Release - WCPSS photo/video permissions form (does not apply to yearbook materials)
- PTA Board Members - list of current PTA board members, including committee chairpersons
- Spirit Wear / PE Uniform Order form - order form for all PE clothes, gym bags and other spirit wear items offered by the PTA. To order items, you can attend one our on-campus sales events or simply print this form, complete and turn in with payment to your homeroom teacher or the front office. Agendas are also available for $5 from the front office.
- Reproductive Health Letter (7th & 8th grades)
- Proposed 2018-19 Budget - the proposed budget that the PTA plans to put before the membership at our first open house date (TBD)